Sunday 1 August 2010

Sun, Aug 1, 2010 - Mocking Bird...

 

They say, normally, everyone gets cold only once per season. Guess that i must've been much better than that 'everyone' because i've recently got the second one. Fever, headache, pains, fatigue, sore throat..., what an unpleasant experience.

Since it's true that i'm properly not a normal person (but a stupid one), the heavy cold couldn't keep me from going out & moving in the rain just to trace the fascinating singing voice of a Mocking bird in the darkness, yesternite.

I was drinking a Corona (a good choice, i do think, to treat the cold instead of eating some tablets of Decogel or having any kinds of cocktail), watching, listening to, & being deep in thought about that lovely bird, & wondering if I should do all the way to get the bird into my real world, being my own real, anchoring my silly heart ...

The bird suddenly stopped singing and flied to somewhere for a while, which made me wake up from the thought. The universe returned to the temporary silence. I laughed at myself, remembering the other truth that having someone or something in your life would obviously be a certain result of the so-called destiny. And there's no one in this world able to make their own destiny by themselves. God creates it, God plays the game in His way, definitely. And, somehow He always makes it so different from our dream... So, I felt lost... felt so lost... imagining if my life would be just black & white without that soulful singing voice, some day.

It was right midnite when I left the bush where the bird was still innocently singing inside after flying back. The heavy cold slightly did prove its power. It snuffed my nose up, totally blocked my sense of smell away from the scent of the ilang-ilang tree which quietly stays at the street corner leading back to my home. And in the end, I found myself senselessly stayed front of my house's white gate. The moon was fading far above, hiding itself behind the floating silver clouds. At that moment, I did see myself being back & floating in the sparkling light of that long hallway once again... on my mind...

The nite seemed not to be over...

 

2 comments: