Saturday 14 August 2010

Sat, Aug. 14, 2010 - Make It Different...

I took this pic at Hoi An where D &  I spent our summer vacation together 3 & half years ago. It was around 4  in a very peaceful afternoon on a very beautiful day, i still remember. We two was riding 2 bicycles back & forth between quiet small alleys next to the riverside, when my breath was taken away by this man. The way he sat in his own house, somehow, reminding me of The Thinker the sculpture, a famous work of Auguste Rodin placed in Rodin Museum, which took me hours to contemplate when i was in Paris several years ago.

I'm not sure what exactly The Thinker by Rodin was thinking about. But i have no doubt that it must've been something about philosophy, through his appearance that Rodin successfully depicted. With a hand under his chin, it totally makes The Thinker by Rodin different from The Thinker by me. My man, the man i caught in that random moment i mean, with his left hand tearing his hair out, must've been thinking about something that meannnnn & smaaaaalleeeeer but so truuuueeee -  money, money, money !

I'm sure that no one in this earth could thoroughly understand this man like i do, because i've often had the same matter these days. I have lots of pics need to be edited. I have lots of thoughts, stories, emotions need to be written down. I have lots of dirty clothes need to be thrown into washing machine. I have lots of plants need to be watered. I have lots of colorful fishes need to be fed up. I have lots of little nieces & nephews need to be brought to cinema & ice cream shop. I have kgsss of fat around my belly need to be burned down. I have lots of love need to be given away. I just don't have money to start my own dream business !!! :((

And if this man had long hair, i can bet that you wouldnot see any difference between him & the current Me.

And I'm sitting here, with my face down on my knees, tearing my salty hair out, thinking about what one couldnot get if just sit there thinking about... ah ah ah ah ahhhhhh !!!!

Money, money, money...Thats too bad.... So I must leave, Ill have to go...to Las Vegas or Monaco... and win a fortune in a game... my life will never be the same...

3 comments: